• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Cuddly Floppy Eared Pussies.

Of course you do Billy O. I'm really glad that you are finally able to express your true emotions...

Billy Oblivion said:
**** off. I hate you.
I think thats what we call regression... Thats not healthy Billy O. I think you should get some fluffy bunnies to play with..

hay82 said:
I think thats what we call regression... Thats not healthy Billy O. I think you should get some fluffy bunnies to play with..

hey hon, don't you get it?? you are the first bunny!! :D

I love Honeydevil. Hay is slightly below ok. Martin is a moderator and motokid has got to be the most annoying, pseudo-intellectual, twat that ever showed his alien proboscis on this MB. Apart from Wabbit, Kaz and Rainbow - fucking - girl that is.

Billy Oblivion said:
I love Honeydevil. Hay is slightly below ok. Martin is a moderator and motokid has got to be the most annoying, pseudo-intellectual, twat that ever showed his alien proboscis on this MB. Apart from Wabbit, Kaz and Rainbow - fucking - girl that is.

Cawby! I didn't know Moto was a alien pro-biscuit. What is that exactly? Sounds like a green slimeball with an hobnob fetish. Litany would know, but she's in the hereafter, or the thereafter. Where Willy the Wank might get put.

Hey, Willy, why do you come out with both guns blasting all the time? I never get lulled into a false sense of security at all! It's really a bummer.

hay82 said:
So you are homophobic... Interesting.

Did I say I was homophobic? I think not. Following the disasters of the three long term relationships that took up 20 of my last 25 years I did try going out with men for a while but they all turnrd out to be gay. That doesn't mean I'm homophobic. It just means I prefer human beings with sofy and comfortable busty substances.

And I don't mean fat, hairy arsed, men.

Billy Oblivion said:
Did I say I was homophobic? I think not. Following the disasters of the three long term relationships that took up 20 of my last 25 years I did try going out with men for a while but they all turnrd out to be gay. That doesn't mean I'm homophobic. It just means I prefer human beings with sofy and comfortable busty substances.

And I don't mean fat, hairy arsed, men.

so you mean, funny, intellegent, and soft human being with a great feeling for fairness and more softtissue than muscles!! :D

Billy Oblivion said:
I did try going out with men for a while but they all turnrd out to be gay.
Hate it when that happens. My boyfriend suddenly told me he was gay, that just came as a complete surprise..

honeydevil said:
so you mean, funny, intellegent, and soft human being with a great feeling for fairness and more softtissue than muscles!! :D
We really do need a date section on this forum... :D

hay82 said:
Hate it when that happens. My boyfriend suddenly told me he was gay, that just came as a complete surprise..

really?? i think girls get it faster anyway when a guy is gay!! don't ask me why, but i can mostly tell in the first converstion if somebody is gay or not!! i like gay guys they just know if the shoes are D&G or not!! :D

Back