• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Evening everybody. Or, I guess, could be morning...

thegunslinger

Hey, so the website told me to introduce myself. I'm not quite sure how to do that considering I don't know anyone in this community, but hi, pleasure to meet you. Unless you're a surly person reading this, in which case, I'm sorry I met you; you should be ashamed of yourself. And yeah, I'd be interested to see what kind of people are on here, so drop me line, tell me about yourself. If you're nice.

Hey, so the website told me to introduce myself. I'm not quite sure how to do that considering I don't know anyone in this community

Well, most folk tend to say a bit about themselves and mention the books/authors they like. It's worked for years and you don't have to know anyone (well, apart from yourself) in order for it to go smoothly.

Welcome to the board!. No, no surly types here, other than when abecedarian doesn't have enough coffee in the morning. :D

Alright, so just make sure everybody gets their coffee going? That seems simple enough. So, if anyone is interested, my favorite author is Chuck Palahniuk, or at least, he's the one I've read the most. Following at a close second, and sometimes ousting Palahniuk, depending on the day, Christopher Moore. I just finished his entire library, and I was actually depressed when I did, cause now I have to wait for his next book.

Hey, pay no attention to that ornery Nebraskan SFG75, all that corn pollen has hurt him somehow;) Anyway, glad you're here!

Back