• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Loving & Compassionate Memoir of a Woman with ALS

Lynn Miclea

Lots of amazing 5-star reviews! This book is a dramatic yet loving and compassionate memoir about a woman’s experience with ALS, as told by her daughter, including multiple diagnoses, symptoms, deterioration, and progression of the disease. It also includes volatile family interactions and is a very personal view of this difficult illness. The story brings you right into their lives and hearts – it is easy to read, and it is hard to put down. In addition, the book offers helpful information and suggestions for coping with and getting assistance for a degenerative disease – a must-read for anyone dealing with any type of progressive illness.

A percentage of all proceeds from the sale of this book is being donated to the ALS Association for research for a cure – thank you for your support!

http://www.amazon.com/Ruthie-Family...568&sr=1-1&keywords=miclea&pebp=1418690575445

Attachments

• 51Osd7QSDEL.jpg
    51Osd7QSDEL.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
A recent review: "Unforgettable. I read the entire book in less than 24 hours because I just couldn't put it down. It was describing all the things I'm encountering as I live through the same nightmare with my own parents. It helped me better understand that while those watching it happen can only do so much, the most important thing is being there. Beautifully written, compassionately told story. Thank you Lynn."

Back