• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bye for awhile :)

Wabbit

Hello! I am off on holidays to Barcelona for awhile! I leave early tomrrow morning to get my flight. So, the forum will have to do without the fluffy bunny wabbit for awhile and his manic bouncings! But... as a certain famous austrian said a few times... I'll be back :cool:

Best wishes to all on the forum! ( except the ones that I hate. You can rot in hell :D )

See you all again sooooooooooooon! ( although ill prob be lurking around tonight for awhile lol )

Tell us what you thought of the tap water when you're back. I want to know if it's poisonous for brits or if that's just a myth. I suggest that you drink a lot of it.

Thanks, Martin and Fluffy Bunny! :)

Bunny, I would stuff you in my hat but I lost my xxxxxxxxxxxx hat! :D

Have a great time! Bring me back something nice - a gorgeous spanish guy will do :D

What is it? A family reunion?

Spain's name (Espana) is believed to come from the ancient Phoenician meaning 'Land of Rabbits'.

Intersting :)

No, not going for a reunion! I am a wabbit and not actually a rabbit. We are very similar but wabbits are far cooler :cool:

Thanks, will try to have lots of fun :)

Yeah, I have a digital camera and plan to take lots of pics and so will post a couple of the best ones when I am back :)

SillyWabbit said:
Hello! I am off on holidays to Barcelona for awhile! I leave early tomrrow morning to get my flight. So, the forum will have to do without the fluffy bunny wabbit for awhile and his manic bouncings! But... as a certain famous austrian said a few times... I'll be back :cool:

Best wishes to all on the forum! ( except the ones that I hate. You can rot in hell :D )

See you all again sooooooooooooon! ( although ill prob be lurking around tonight for awhile lol )

Ha. Thank God. the crazy bouncing wabbit leave eventually. Give back the peace. :p hehe. anyway.

Have a wonderful time in Barcelona! :)

SillyWabbit said:

Nooooooo don't leave me! :( *Grabs your leg*

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeres WABBIT :)

The Wabbit has returned from hot and sunny Barcelona! :cool: :D

Thanks everybody that wished me a good time... I did have a good time :) I will prob post some of my thoughts on Barcelona and a couple of pics later. When I have read all thease 1,002 postings :D lol

Back