• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bye for awhile :)

Welcome Back Mr. Wabbit. It's been pretty damn quiet around here recently. I didn't realise you'd buggered off to Barcelona! :D

Now are you blaming Wabbit for all the spam that goes on? :eek: (Good call - I would too :D )

Hey, you could have waited a few days to pick on the bunny. You know, gone easy with me for awhile. Oh baby, be gentle!

Spam, yes, but it's all quality! ( fingers behind back ) :D

That Pancake better have had Nutella on it :D Mmmmmmmm now I feel like nutella pancakes - damn you! :p

Of course it does!!!! Only the best for you babe! ;)

Hehe, go get some! I had some while I was on holiday. Yumtastic :D

I think you mean kings, as i strongly deny any rumours of having been part of a Phil-Martin dual entity ;)

But, oh yes, we did rule!! :D

Phil

You're right - we were a Martin-Phil dual entity.

Good thing we separated, though - you were getting a bit obnoxious.

Cheers

dele said:
Back already? How was the trip?

Yup, the bunny is back! :cool:

The trip was good. Thanks for asking :) I drank the tap water and lived to tell the tale! I'll post my thoughts on Barcelona and a couple of pics soon when I get my brain together and have some time!

SillyWabbit said:
Yup, the bunny is back! :cool:

The trip was good. Thanks for asking :) I drank the tap water and lived to tell the tale! I'll post my thoughts on Barcelona and a couple of pics soon when I get my brain together and have some time!
Did you miss me sweetheart? I missed you :(

Back