• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

For Brits only :P

Best new choccy bar

• Total voters
THE MILKY BARS ARE ON MEEEE!!!

Lol I'm sure I've met one of the Milky Bar kids. He wasn't especially strong and tough.

Freya said:
!!! what were they called?? The stuff that exploded in your mouth and you could feel it all whizzing round?!
Wasn't it called Space Dust or something? Or Moon Dust. It was something spacey. That stuff was fantastic. One pack of that and you'd have to peel me off the ceiling. and I agree, Flying Saucers were rank.

They definitely still do Curly Wurlys, but they're a lot smaller than I remember. I'm sure they used to take me about an hour to get through when I was a kiddie.

And American chocolate is rank. When I was living there I had to ask for food parcels from home. Hersheys tastes a lot like dog chocolate does. Yes, i've eaten dog chocolate. And Bonios. I was a curious child. And the variety of American chocolate is pretty poor too. Unless you happen to like peanuts. It's the same with crisps. How can a nation cope with so few flavours of crisps? It's unnatural.

The number of flavors of chips has improved markedly in the last couple years. The guacamole ones are a little worrisome though - if they're already green how do you know if they've molded?

MMMMMMMMM, Just had some lovely Hershey's Special Dark. :D

Actually, much prefer Belgian choc (Godiva) and Swiss (Lindt.)

Belgian Chocolate - now we're talking!

KitKat? Come on! Inferior, mass-produced shite!

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Now hang on, when the hell did Ice get hold of Mars Delight and NOT give me any!!

The only one ive had is Orange Kit-Kat, and they were okay - this lemon and yoghurt one sounds minging though!!

Oh, and if you think Rolo McFlurrys are good - go to America and get an Oreo McFlurry, which kick ass (and comes in bigger sizes too!!)

Phil

Everybody hates the sound of yogurt and lemon kit kat??? lol Poor kit kat! It's actually not minging at all but very nice IM( somewhat crazy )O Come on people! Try the new kit kats! They are calling you!!!! :D

OH, and good news on the curly wurly frount! I must track them down as it seems they are still going! Used to love them :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

Of course Curly Wurlys are still going :) had one not too long ago, they're lurvly :D

And they are curly and they are wurly! HORAY! :D

God Dammit! Now I am a man on a mission. A chocolate mission. A curly wurly mission. Will report back! Wish me luck!

It is a very strange and dangerous thing. I do not know if you are ready, young one. For you must venture out and away from the book forum! :eek: Yes, I speak of the real world :eek: I go there sometimes. It is a very strange and scary place! I only go out for chocolate and carrots!

What is real? How do you define real? Do you mean what you can feel, taste and see then real is simply electrical signals interpretted by your brain.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Don't start all that again! Go play with warm_enema! PLEASE :D

<--feels a headache comming along.

And don't you DARE say how do I know it's a headace... :mad:

It was a quote from The Matrix.

Anyway, back to the all-important topic of snacks.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Back