• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tell a lie

Oh shit the Beckhams are such a bore. Dave keeps asking me if Figo is actually a better footballer and what to do with that prat of a wife of his. I've told him to sod off so many times I had to take off my socks to keep track. And I also lost count of how many times I told Victoria that she's simply too talented for the general masses who wouldn't buy her solo records.

And it's so obvious ControlArmsNow is a big liar coz Thierry's my best mate, obviously. Just ask the Beckhams.

ds

Martin said:
Well, the title says it all, right? All I ask is that, in your reply to this post/thread, you tell a blatant lie.

I'll start.

My lie is as follows:

It's a lie that I am fully dressed while typing this.

Cheers

I'm not replying.... :)

I didn't buy a brand new black Mercedes 500SL hard top convertible coupe today. It dosen't have 7 speed techtronic transmission, a bose stereo, navigation system, a V8 and keyless ingnition and it's not parked right outside this window as I'm typing. Today was a terrible day.:mad:

Oh yeah and I didn't have to work 90+ hours a week for the last year to be able to afford it. (It was worth it:) )

drmjwdvm said:
I didn't buy a brand new black Mercedes 500SL hard top convertible coupe today. It dosen't have 7 speed techtronic transmission, a bose stereo, navigation system, a V8 and keyless ingnition and it's not parked right outside this window as I'm typing. Today was a terrible day.:mad:

Oh yeah and I didn't have to work 90+ hours a week for the last year to be able to afford it. (It was worth it:) )

I'm not jealous! :eek:

Okay.

I'm telling the truth when I say that this statement is a lie.

So, is the above statement a lie or is it the truth?

(I'm wildly assuming that this thread has been previously Stewie-approved.)

Hmmmm How should I answer this one?

If the statement was a lie (this is a liers forum) then I would have to answer you now that it was true to follow the rule of this thread ie: to lie.

If on the other hand it was a true statement (ie: I did not just get a new Mercedes) then to correct my indiscreton of telling the truth in a liers forum, I would half to tell you it was a lie.

So I will say the statement true.

(and it looks so good out there in the moonlight)

Sofia, you'll never make it without them. It's only going to get worse. You should run after them and beg them to come back, or your life will be meaningless.

StillILearn said:
Okay.

I'm telling the truth when I say that this statement is a lie.

So, is the above statement a lie or is it the truth?

(I'm wildly assuming that this thread has been previously Stewie-approved.)
The above statement is a lie, because although you may be telling the truth when describing the statement, the statement itself remains a lie (IMO anyway)

Back