• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tell a lie

Vespertilio91 said:
I didn't just put a huge dent in the side of my dad's new truck and leave six scratches down the right hand side. Nor did I blame my dad for doing it himself when it clearly was my fault.

I never did that either when I was 16 and when I didn't break the side mirror at a drive through and tell my dad he must have done it himself. Which he didn't totally fall for. :p

And I didn't try to sneak the car out the driveway at night without lights on and holding the door open to see and the door crunching when it caught a tree.

And I didn't hit a train with my Dad's car one foggy night, picture of car available.

My room has never been messy for my entire life, and I can walk from the door to my bed without tripping over anything, and I consisently dust and vacuum it, and I always know where all my files and books are, as I am very extroardinarily organized.

*nose grows a good foot or so*

This forum is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me. I nearly pi*s myself every time I log on.:)

jaybe said:
This forum is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me. I nearly pi*s myself every time I log on.:)
Jay,this is the lie thread - you're not supposed to tell the truth! :p :D

My old classmate, Donny Osmond is bringing his family over tomorrow for a backyard barbecue. He thinks he's going to convert me to Mormonism, but he doesn't know I plan to convert him. He isn't aware I invited Franklin Graham to the same event..If he can swing it, my other old friend, Ricky Skaggs will stop by and entertain us. I hope the neighbors don't mind the noise. I hope Ricky remembers to bring his mom's potato salad..

You have no standards, Gem, or you'd be completely ignoring it like I am. (I almost wrote "like me", but I didn't want to be ambiguous.)

lady.cordelia said:
i'm not a ridiculous person who goes to a certain unnamed site everyday waiting for sign to be removed from a certain door. :rolleyes:
What site?

My rubik's cube says something completely different than "will you go to the dance with me" on it. How did that (not) get there?

Back