• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tell a lie

steffee
Wow, this is the most exciting thread ever.
That's why I resurrected it :p ;)

George Clooney begged me to have dinner with him today, but I had to wash my hair.

i'm not a ridiculous person who goes to a certain unnamed site everyday waiting for sign to be removed from a certain door. :rolleyes:

Ooops. George Clooney fell off his bike and he can't serve us drinks anymore. I'll ask my X-boyfriend Matt Damon to fill in. He likes to serve drinks in his skivvies:D

drmjwdvm said:
You are such a liar George Clooney is in love with me. Everyone knows that.
Good job I have Benicio Del Toro & er..Steve Buscemi:)o ) in reserve then.

Today I did not trip up whilst wearing a short skirt and stupid high heels, right in front of a pack of builders. The eggs in my shopping bags did not break and my French baguette did not get lodged under a badly parked car.:(

I didn't just put a huge dent in the side of my dad's new truck and leave six scratches down the right hand side. Nor did I blame my dad for doing it himself when it clearly was my fault.

I didn't just move into a fantastic new apartment last weekend, and it certainly wasn't twice the size of the old one I shared with my husband. It doesn't have a balcony, a fireplace, a valuted ceiling... none of that :p

And, I'm not at all nervous about my job interview tomorrow.

I definitely didn't pretend my phone was ringing (vibrating) the other day when that guy tried to talk to me. Every time I mutter norwegian into my cell phone, someone is definitely on the other end listening. I would never do that just to avoid campaign people on campus.

Back