• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The world's greatest biscuits.

They look brilliant, but utterly, utterly disgusting!

Freya, you mean ultra-fat cucumber-biscuits, right?

Cheers

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Watercrystal, put that image back up there. They look brilliant!

Please, put it back!

And Freya, I'm eating them as we speak - ahhh, I can feel my arteries closing up.

Cheers

Martin said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Watercrystal, put that image back up there. They look brilliant!

Please, put it back!

Cheers

ARe you sure??

Here you are.

ir040513034.jpg

some more

These pictures are really annoying. and, well, you know, :eek: I was bitten by some huge mosquitos earlier today. :mad:

anyway, apologize and pls forgive me.

There is kinda sweet cookies or something, whose name is baklava. Have you heared about it? It is toooooooo sweet for me. lots lots of honey. very cripsy though. i tried to find the website, but cannot get the proper one.

They look more like cakes than biscuits.

I really like the big Smarties cookies you can get - the soft chewy HUGE ones. Mmmmmm

Sapper41 said:
Or as they say in the deep swampy south Bickits and Gravy!

I prefer them with honey (not the store-bought kind, which is disgusting, but the kind straight from the hive -> I prefer thistle honey, followed by VA wildflower honey, then clover honey, then orange blossum honey, which is good, but can only be used on certain foods).

Biscuits. Cookies and biscuits. Not jelly, not chocolates, not scones. Biscuits. All of the others are fine things indeed, but not in this thread.

Sapper41 said:
I bought Double Stuff Oreos....
Excellent choice. Superior biscuits those. Very good crushed up in ice cream too. Great for dipping. Can be dismantled prior to munching or can be eaten in a more traditional manner. Versatile yet delicious.

**UPDATE***

I just ate about 12 Double Stuff Oreos and now I feel like i'm going to throw up.. :(

I hope I do, to make room for more Oreos in my tummy.. :)

I have to go with Rainbow girl! You can't beat a good chocolate chip cookie! That said, those mint viscount biscuits are very yum!!! Also, chocolate hobnob!

I think you need to have a look at this site for all things biscuit WITH reviews! A nice cup of tea and a sit down.com Very English site :D

Back